5/31/2012

Malika Haydon: Cosmopolitan India Bikini Beauty


She's becoming a hot commodity overseas, and it's easy to see why as Malika Haydon showed off her stuff on the cover of the June 2012 issue ofCosmopolitan India magazine.
The brunette beauty heated things up while clad on the front page in a Puma bikini with a SEVO cuff while as she posed for photographer Atul Kasbekar at the InterContinental Mumbai.


Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Haydon's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Cosmopolitan India!
On being a late bloomer:
Growing up, I was always a skinny, gangly teenager and with puberty, I filled out almost overnight. I had all these curves suddenly, and I didn't know what to do with them. It took a while to relax into this new body.
On being a curvy model:
I began modeling at 18. My body was not like my sister's [supermodel and actor Lisa Haydon is her younger sister], which is straight and slim and looks great in just about anything. I had hips!
On dealing with personal image issues:
I became obsessed with my weight, I was working out two hours a day and trying my best to diet. Finally, I decided it had to stop. I had to accept my curves, and I've been in a good space since.
On being sexy:
Sexy takes place in the mind first. You'll have phases when you put on a few kilos and that's fine, you can always work it off. Fitness is what's important.
We create these absurd demands of ourselves – to look a certain way, to be skinny at any cost. I don't think men feel that way about us. In fact, I've noticed men seem to like curves on a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment