7/30/2012

Gina Carano Shares Her Firsts With Maxim Australia August 2012


Coinciding with the Blu-Ray/DVD release of her hit movie "Haywire" this past week, Gina Carano is featured in the August 2012 issue of Maxim Australia magazine.
The 30-year-old actress shows off her fabulous MMA sculpted frame in a black swimsuit for the Steve Shaw shot spread while sharing her memorable firsts in the accompanying article.
Highlights from Miss Carano's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Maxim Australia!
On her first MMA experience:
"My first MMA fight was with this girl who shouldn't have been in the cage with me. I ground and pounded her in 39 seconds. It was a good feeling, sure, but you train your butt off for so long, then it only lasts 39 seconds? Kind of like your other first time..."
On her first kiss:
"I was in the seventh grade by the horse corrals. It didn't smell good, but it was a good kiss."
On the first time playing a bodyguard:
"I was at one of those stupid parties where people don't know each other, and all the sudden a fight broke out. I jumped in because my boyfriend with getting his face kicked in. I think it's cool for a guy to know a girl has his back."



No comments:

Post a Comment