6/21/2012

Anne Hathaway's Crazy 500-Calorie Diet


Showing off her slender figure, Anne Hathaway was spotted leaving BIbigo Korean BBQ with her fiance Adam Shulman in Beverly Hills, California on Wednesday (June 20).
The award-winning actress recently opened up about her extreme weight loss regimen to fit the part of a sickly and impoverished French prostitute for her latest film, "Les Miserables", admitting, “I’m doing some crazy weight stuff right now."
Anne has restricted herself to a 500 calorie-per-day diet, telling Allure magazine, “I’m on day six of detox… this diet makes me break out, so I love that. Nothing like living on hummus and radishes and then be all, ‘And I got a pimple. Yeah!’”
The 29-year-old also had to keep a slender physique for her role as Catwoman in the third installment of the Batman series, "The Dark Knight Rises", which transformed her into a gym rat, as Anne explains, “The Catwoman suit. It was a psychological terrorist… the suit, thoughts of my suit, changing my life so I would fit into that suit… it dominated my year. I went into the gym for 10 months and didn’t come out.”
"The Dark Knight Rises" is set to hit theaters on July 20th and "Les Misérables" on December 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment