6/21/2012

Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West "Knows Everything" About Her


It seems Kim Kardashian might have finally met her match with Kanye West after gushing to Oprah Winfrey about how happy she is.
During the sit down interview with Oprah, the reality television star admitted, "It's very comforting to have someone that knows everything about you, that respects you, understands, has gone through the similar things."
As for what it is exactly that the pair has in common, Kim explained, "I can really relate to his mother passing. He can really relate to my father passing. I mean, there's so many similarities in our life that ... I feel like I'm at a really happy, good space."
Kardashian - who is battling her way through a divorce with Kris Humphries - says she met Kanye a decade ago and they have been friends for "six or seven years".
"I don't know why it took so long for us to get together," the 31-year-old confesses, "but I think I needed to go through all my experiences."
Kim's sister, Khloe Kardashian, also talked about her marriage to Lamar Odom being under the microscope, but said, "I don't feel the pressure by outsiders. ... I'm not someone who's easily influenced by the public. ... My marriage is my real life. I feel the pressure from me – from myself – to be a great wife."
Enjoy the sneak peeks of Kim and Khloe opening up about their relationships in the second part of Oprah's interview set to air this Sunday (8 p.m. ET) on OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment